Uniforms vs Miami

Buzz_404

Jolly Good Fellow
Not a bad look, in fact looks good, does this mean the game is a whiteout? Better be, was hoping we would go WGW again or GGW

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Not a bad look, in fact looks good, does this mean the game is a whiteout? Better be, was hoping we would go WGW again or GGW
Don’t think it is. I was at Bobby Dodd this week and saw the grounds crew paint the turf, same color as the uva game. Gold text with navy background in end zone, gold gt at midfield. There was not a designated whiteout this year. Idk why. Even though fan support isn’t what it was we can still pull one off. They should’ve made the Duke game a whiteout.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Finally! Been wanting to see us in this uniform combo all season, and the one game I missed was UCF.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
That’s what I’m saying like whyyy
They usually do who wears the number of that week. Example: week 6’s reveal was #6 keion white. Problem is… JEFF SIMS WEARS #10. While he MAY play Saturday, it’s not certain. So they called up Synjyn and did the reveal with him.

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
Don’t think it is. I was at Bobby Dodd this week and saw the grounds crew paint the turf, same color as the uva game. Gold text with navy background in end zone, gold gt at midfield. There was not a designated whiteout this year. Idk why. Even though fan support isn’t what it was we can still pull one off. They should’ve made the Duke game a whiteout.
I do not like the blue endzones. They just need to have the same template that was used in the Duke game. Gold lettering with white outlining. Leave the endzone background unpainted. Save the money on the blue paint. I'd be ok with the a thick white or gold boarder around the endzones up to the 20yd line.
For a whiteout just switch to white lettering with a gold outline.
My point is, no blue. Maybe only on the ACC logo for outlining, but that is it.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
They usually do who wears the number of that week. Example: week 6’s reveal was #6 keion white. Problem is… JEFF SIMS WEARS #10. While he MAY play Saturday, it’s not certain. So they called up Synjyn and did the reveal with him.
Sims isn’t the only player on the roster who wears #10

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I thought they filmed all these before the season started?

I’m fine with Synjyn doing this, he is a beloved former player who we all relate to a great season (2014) and he’s a classy supporter and ambassador of GT, I think it’s pretty cool.