Uniforms for 2013

BerryGT

Georgia Tech Fan
Didn't the NCAA pass a rule that numbers have to be solid? IIRC that would mean at least changing the bubble wrap.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Have they ever thought about putting out a Uniform Survey/Poll to the GT Fans who want to submit their vote on what type/color Uniform we want to see? 
suspect.gif

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
No one will be happy unless we sign a contract with Nike, Under Armour, etc. after the contract with Russell expires.  I'm not sure if that will happen since we've been with them for so long.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
And that happens in 2018 http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2008/08/Issue-231/Sponsorships-Advertising-Marketing/New-Jackets-GT-Signs-10-Year-Deal-With-Russell-Athletic.aspx

I remember everyone was pissed when we signed another deal. Some things are worth more to your brand than what the school gets immediately. You can get food at both McDonalds and Ruth's Chris. McDonalds saves you some money, but the people that actually eat the food will wish you had gone with Ruth's Chris given the option...

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I love the navy color in our uniforms but I would also like to see us don the black again even if for just 1 season or 1 game.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
white pants gold jerseys white helmet, a la BC game in 2012. that looked so good. just lose the bubbles and get a darker blue