Indeed. I was on my phone originally. I'm going to say 8:
1) GT on helmet.
2) Stripe on helmet.
3) Facemask.
4) The Jersey #2.
5) Gloves
6) Arm sleeves.
7) Shoulder pads.
8) The arm openings on the jersey look different to me too.

All and each different shades of gold from each other.

Y'all will never let this go I swear to god.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I just miss the 2008-2009 uniforms we had when Nesbitt was the QB. Those were the slickest and coolest looking uniforms we had. The perfect amount of White, Gold, and Navy.

Deleted member 2897

Y'all will never let this go I swear to god.

I’m not losing sleep over it. But I do find it funny. Look at uniforms last week when the colors are much more consistent. You can tell.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
I’m not losing sleep over it. But I do find it funny. Look at uniforms last week when the colors are much more consistent. You can tell.
The colors are the exact same on each jersey though. The perceived differences in this photo are because of the giant white studio light right in front of him that you can see in the reflection of the helmet.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I wish Tech would stop showing off uniforms and concentrate on blocking, tackling and scoring more than one touchdown per game. Think about playing football. Football uniforms are supposed to be work clothes. We look like we're getting ready for the prom.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I wish Tech would stop showing off uniforms and concentrate on blocking, tackling and scoring more than one touchdown per game. Think about playing football. Football uniforms are supposed to be work clothes. We look like we're getting ready for the prom.

Do you seriously think the coaches spend more than about one second of time thinking about uniforms?

Seriously?

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Surprised no one has started this thread yet, especially with the Kelly Quinlan tweet of ‘Riq in practice circulating in one of the threads. Apparently this is what Tech will be wearing against UVA this weekend.
View attachment 7126

I personally love this look, and especially love the helmet. I wish this would be the standard white helmet, and I also wish if adidas is going to continue the use of the “stinger stripe” they would use the style on this helmet on the pants as well. The center stripe should run the length of the pants before it comes to a point, and the outside stripes should run 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down before they taper off. More-so resembling this stripe:
View attachment 7127
Than this one:
View attachment 7128
The pant stripes should go B/W/B on gold pants, and B/G/B on white pants. For the sake of everyone on this board hopefully there won’t be anymore blue pants to worry about this on.
Thread hasn't been started yet because they haven't announced that's what they're wearing. All we know from the KQ tweet is that we are wearing the white helmet with gold facemask. I think after this recruit posted these pics in the all white with that helmet, people really responded well to it, so yes it is very likely that we use this combo this weekend but they haven't officially released the uni combo. I think that is usually done today (Thursday).

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
To add to my post above, UVA is wearing white helmets, orange jersey, white pants. So we may wear gold pants to contrast.