Uniform vs. UVA

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Surprised no one has started this thread yet, especially with the Kelly Quinlan tweet of ‘Riq in practice circulating in one of the threads. Apparently this is what Tech will be wearing against UVA this weekend.
C82307A9-BEEA-4AA4-A57B-4013B8CBCAE2.jpeg

I personally love this look, and especially love the helmet. I wish this would be the standard white helmet, and I also wish if adidas is going to continue the use of the “stinger stripe” they would use the style on this helmet on the pants as well. The center stripe should run the length of the pants before it comes to a point, and the outside stripes should run 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down before they taper off. More-so resembling this stripe:
0C290B0D-2E48-4F7F-BEFB-BE6CDE07661D.jpeg

Than this one:
upload_2019-11-5_21-4-55.jpeg

The pant stripes should go B/W/B on gold pants, and B/G/B on white pants. For the sake of everyone on this board hopefully there won’t be anymore blue pants to worry about this on.

Last edited:

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Surprised no one has started this thread yet, especially with the Kelly Quinlan tweet of ‘Riq in practice circulating in one of the threads. Apparently this is what Tech will be wearing against UVA this weekend.
View attachment 7126

I personally love this look, and especially love the helmet. I wish this would be the standard white helmet, and I also wish if adidas is going to continue the use of the “stinger stripe” they would use the style on this helmet on the pants as well. The center stripe should run the length of the pants before it comes to a point, and the outside stripes should run 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down before they taper off. More-so resembling this stripe:
View attachment 7127
Than this one:
View attachment 7128
The pant stripes should go B/W/B on gold pants, and B/G/B on white pants. For the sake of everyone on this board hopefully there won’t be anymore blue pants to worry about this on.
Wow,sharp uniform!:smuggrin:

Deleted member 2897

Only 4? I see at least 6.

Indeed. I was on my phone originally. I'm going to say 8:
1) GT on helmet.
2) Stripe on helmet.
3) Facemask.
4) The Jersey #2.
5) Gloves
6) Arm sleeves.
7) Shoulder pads.
8) The arm openings on the jersey look different to me too.

All and each different shades of gold from each other.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
You are not the first to mention gold face-mask. On my screen, the face-mask looks silver, not gold.

I think it's your screen that's making it look that way. On my laptop screen it appears gold but in a couple of spots looks almost silvery. On my computer monitor it's much more clearly gold. And in either case it's supposed to be gold. What shade of gold... I have no idea ;)

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
1) GT on helmet.
2) Stripe on helmet.
3) Facemask.
4) The Jersey #2.
5) Gloves
6) Arm sleeves.
7) Shoulder pads.

Think of it as "inclusive" gold. Or no gold left behind.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
1) GT on helmet.
2) Stripe on helmet.
3) Facemask.
4) The Jersey #2.
5) Gloves
6) Arm sleeves.
7) Shoulder pads.

Different shades of gold are a hallowed Tech tradition. Some of you boys just need to simmer down a bit while the grown folks are talking.