Uni Thread!

Pj4prez01

Jolly Good Fellow
did anyone else walk into the stadium and think we unveiled a new uni. Braves uniform would look pretty sweet in Navy.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
It looked like Russell recycled our bubble wrap uniforms and gave them to Alcorn. I'll be honest though, ever since the chrome gold hats started appearing (Baylor, Washington) I've wanted Tech to give em a shot, with chrome gold face masks.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
Also I'm a huge fan of the field paint being gold and not yellow. I've been wondering for years why they have painted it yellow. Wonder if it had to do with the school not using yellow at all anymore (thank god).

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Uniforms in this game looked too much alike (both in gold pants and goldish helmets). We needed to be in all white just to have the needed contrast. I am sure from the field the players could tell a difference but from the stands it was not enough contrast when players started moving.

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It looked like Russell recycled our bubble wrap uniforms and gave them to Alcorn. I'll be honest though, ever since the chrome gold hats started appearing (Baylor, Washington) I've wanted Tech to give em a shot, with chrome gold face masks.
Yeah, I thought Alcorn's unis looked similar to ours from a few years back.