Uni combo

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow
i almost get the feeling youd rather lose looking good than win with a color scheme you dont like.
tumblr_nckrs8H9rZ1rv8b97o4_250.gifv

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Watched the game with 5 Michigan fans and they loved the unis. Said I wish we’d switch it up once in a while......
Wait. That can’t be true!!!! They’re a blue blood that only wears traditional unis!.....

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Watched the game with 5 Michigan fans and they loved the unis. Said I wish we’d switch it up once in a while......
Wait. That can’t be true!!!! They’re a blue blood that only wears traditional unis!.....
God's bodkins, man—get those five in touch with TStan, ASAP! We need that kind of insight to head up all branding for our program. I can't imagine anything better than taking advice from fans of a team whose colors are navy blue and gold, about how we look good in their colors!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
The uni didn’t look nearly as bad live as I thought it would. I thought it was a pretty decent look overall, even if it didn’t represent Georgia Tech the way most fans would like it to. I love the white helmet with the metallic gold decals. I think that’s the best GT uniform piece in a long time. I said before that if Tech had went W/B/W I would’ve enjoyed it more, and I still hold true to that. I think for the 6-7 home games per year GT should wear:
G/W/G for one
W/G/W for one
W/W/W for the whiteout game
G/B/W for one, and those looks should be staples. The other 2-3 games are fair game for whatever they want to wear.