Uni combo

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Using navy as a main color in anything for GT is my problem. Had it perfect in the Calvin Johnson era but we seem to be going the other way in terms of attendance AND our brand
I was watching some of Calvin's highlights and was really surprised how good the attendance was for home games. Particularly the UVA and Miami games in 2006. Gotta wonder if it was all for Calvin, because despite the fact that '06 was a good season (besides the terrible ending), it's not the previous few years were anything special. Those particular jerseys look outdated compared to today, but then again it was Russell. Still am left wanting those throwbacks unis worn against UVA in 06. As for using navy, it's not going to change. Baseball uses it, basketball uses it, football has held off for the most part, but you're going to see it at least once a year considering the variety factor, and the fact that navy does have a history in Georgia Tech football.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I’m definitely not a blue hater, and enjoy a lot of the blue looks Tech has across all sports. But I can agree this is a poor choice for one of the few prime time games Tech gets at home. G/B/W would’ve have been welcomed, and even W/B/W would’ve been ok. But W/B/B not only doesn’t represent GT, it’s just not a good look. Dark jerseys over dark pants rarely look good, and paired with a white helmet makes it incredibly bland.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Ah yes, my favorite uniform combo

(jk of course :))

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Good. Choice. This gets the big recruits attention. Something different on national. TV. The new branding should b something different.