#UNCvsGT Postgame

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Say it after me

Simms
Gibbs
Mason
McGowan
"Outlined against the blue gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again.
In dramatic lore they were known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction, and Death.
These are only aliases... their true names are Sims, Gibbs, Mason, and McGowan"

With apologies to Grantland Rice and the 1930s Four Horsemen of Notre Dame.

Last edited:

gameface

Jolly Good Fellow
It may have been 2005 when we recorded, I think, 9 sacks against Miami which came in the game undefeated and ranked #3. Another team with national asperations like Carolina whose hopes were dashed. Howell is probably going to need a crane to get out of bed tomorrow. Easily the best effort and game by a Georgia Tech team in years, maybe since the Orange Bowl. Thacker and his 3-3 stack defense may need his own "Get Back" Coach. Is there money in the budget for one?
Was that the year they had the t shirts that said we are in your league, your not in ours.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I think it was Coleman that said he thought we’d be able to rush the passer with 4 during camp.

They proved it tonight! The best part is there were guys making TFLs that I didn’t know who they were based on their number. DL rolled deep tonight!
Yondo, Ivey, Robinson all made plays. keion and Clayton better come back before their snaps are taken. Young guns coming through

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Definitely the best game in Collins’ tenure. I’d say it has been the best three week stretch in his tenure. Two wins and a close loss to a highly ranked team on the road. We’re clearly improving. Let’s keep it up. There are a lot of winnable games coming up. Let’s get some. Finishing the season with a winning record in Year 3 of the rebuild would be huge.

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
Poor ol' Knight - should have had a fumble return for a TD, but the 20 yard line tackled him!! It was frustrating, but it was funny..... Turf monster....
A worthy sacrifice to get Awoken Sims back in game...

Attachments

• what-did-it-cost-everything.jpg
    what-did-it-cost-everything.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 20