#UNCvsGT Postgame Hype - Agents of Chaos

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
There's only one word for that and it's freaking awesome.

Wait, is that 2 words? Ah, screw it. Surely my GT bro's won't call me out on a simple math error. :cool:
I ain’t your bro. Simple math error. Don’t abuse my burner account like this ever again.

But yeah—freaking awesome—couldn’t have said it better myself…or did I already say that? :unsure:

LibertyTurns

Banned
This is amazing!!!

It’s really nice to see GT doing something outside of the regular stuff. I’ve long said we have a tremendous amount of talent at the Institute that’s virtually untapped. Up and coming Design Engineers, Analysts, etc but we can also do this. Can we hope there’s more to come and we’re finally going to start leveraging our institutional strengths?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It’s really nice to see GT doing something outside of the regular stuff. I’ve long said we have a tremendous amount of talent at the Institute that’s virtually untapped. Up and coming Design Engineers, Analysts, etc but we can also do this. Can we hope there’s more to come and we’re finally going to start leveraging our institutional strengths?
You and I have disagreed often, but I am 100% with you on this. The potential is there for GT to be a major force. Maybe our AD and coaching staff are finally plugging in to the vast resource that is Georgia Tech.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If they do. I have one word for them. Get Bak!

agrees-your-argument.gif

I ain’t your bro. Simple math error. Don’t abuse my burner account like this ever again.

clarity.gif

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Whoever produced that video should be outed so we can give them well deserved props. That is really wonderful GT hype.
I think it was Patrick Clancy? He or one of the other video guys tweeted some stills from this video teasing it before it was released.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Whoever produced that video should be outed so we can give them well deserved props. That is really wonderful GT hype.
I think it was Patrick Clancy? He or one of the other video guys tweeted some stills from this video teasing it before it was released.
WAIT! I had been told for almost 3 years by several on this board that CGC did all the social media videos and uniform sewing and mixing of powerade and painting the field, just everything aside from coaching our team......I tell you what, my mind is blown that someone else is in charge of those non-coaching things.

Last edited: