UNCheat line

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I bet small amounts on several games a week and tech has also burned me the last two weeks. I've done really well outside of tech. I guess you can't bet with your heart after all. I wouldn't touch that line personally. I hope we win but I have no clue what to expect.

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought we would come out executing much better against Duke, but I was wrong. I'm really surprised the line is what it is.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
These next 2 weeks we are going to find out what this staff and team are really made of. This could go the way of 2010 or 2012 or worse fast.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I predict we trounce UNC. Maybe I have too much faith in righting our wrongs. Thought we were gonna win the last 2 also so tifwiw. I wouldn't have bet on the last 2....think this one is a safer bet.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I have bet against tech the past 2 weeks and gotten it (unfortunately) but this week I like the line in our favor. Especially if it keeps dropping.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I predict we trounce UNC. Maybe I have too much faith in righting our wrongs. Thought we were gonna win the last 2 also so tifwiw. I wouldn't have bet on the last 2....think this one is a safer bet.
No more guessing for me...I'm superstitious and I think i must be jinxing our guys! Just play hard and do your best ad we will be fine!

OTBMike

Georgia Tech Fan
I think this one will get out of hand as well. Gene Chizik is not the savior or the answer and will not have a clue come Saturday.