UNC Travel?

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
Is anyone else heading to Chapel Hill? My daughter, a buddy, and I will be spending a couple of days in Pinehurst and go to the game. Does anyone know which sections GT fans will primarily be sitting in?

Last time I went to chapel Hill me and my crew got ejected and we lost on a last second touchdown.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Planning on driving over from Raleigh around 8 am. Anyone know if tickets are available outside the stadium for cheap. I looked on Craigslist and apparently UNC folks still want face value for tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Planning on driving over from Raleigh around 8 am. Anyone know if tickets are available outside the stadium for cheap. I looked on Craigslist and apparently UNC folks still want face value for tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tix are available on StubHub from $18 (fee included).

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know what section on the lower level (if any) UNCheat puts the visiting team’s fans? There are plenty of good seats on Stubhub, and I don’t want to have happen what I saw four years ago. Some GT fans got kicked out of the game because they were in the middle of UNC fans and were standing up and cheering too much.

Animal02

Banned
Does anyone know what section on the lower level (if any) UNCheat puts the visiting team’s fans? There are plenty of good seats on Stubhub, and I don’t want to have happen what I saw four years ago. Some GT fans got kicked out of the game because they were in the middle of UNC fans and were standing up and cheering too much.
Sounds like Pittsburgh.