unc injury list grows....

Status
Not open for further replies.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We should take no joy in injuries to student athletes. No matter which uniform they wear. I would be ticked off if I read on the UNC forum that they were cheering injuries to guys on our team. As a lifelong competitor, I want to beat the best the opposition can give. That is where the "thrill of victory" gets its meaning.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We should take no joy in injuries to student athletes. No matter which uniform they wear. I would be ticked off if I read on the UNC forum that they were cheering injuries to guys on our team. As a lifelong competitor, I want to beat the best the opposition can give. That is where the "thrill of victory" gets its meaning.

But you 'like'd all my #BOWK posts? I'm so confused. ;)

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I do not relish hurts to student athletes. But he was talking about UNC.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Your BONK post seemed to be making jokes, some of these other comments seem like actually excitement.

Heh ... yeah, i was just .. joking. Yeah, that's it. :sneaky:

Seriously though, I think they're just responding to past comments by UNC people w.r.t. GT being dangerous to their players.

Deleted member 2897

To clear up any confusion to wandering visitors:

Dear North Carolina football players, we do not wish any ill will or injuries to you. We wish nothing but the most healthy of bodies now and in the future.

To the North Carolina administration, as an entity that endorses and sanctions wide-scale cheating, we wish fair penalties from the NCAA be lowered down against you. You have turned your once well respected university into a laughing stock, punch line, and meme.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer

just to make it crystal clear. i was not wishing injury on any players. if they would have been unable to compete due to ANY issues what so ever helps. i never wish harm on anybody on any player on the field. EVER.

ours or theirs.

mods i dont want this to be a source of cheer for injuries. please close this thread. my bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.