UNC defense

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Gave up 20 to South Carolina
Gave up 25 to Miami
24 to Wake Forest
21 to Clemson
34 to Appalachian State

Take out that App State game, and they have played a tough schedule and only given up 22 per game.

Lost to Wake by 6... App State by 3... Clemson by 1...

This is a good football team. Their early season stats aren't padded at all with FCS teams or lower level D1 teams. They win close, and lose close. Maybe they play to the level of the competition, who knows.

Gonna be a tough game.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
UNC has shown improvement in each game. I just don’t think we can put up enough points to keep up with them. I am not sure how many winnable games we have left this season. If we don’t drastically improve on offense a lot of them could get out of hand.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Gave up 20 to South Carolina
Gave up 25 to Miami
24 to Wake Forest
21 to Clemson
34 to Appalachian State

Take out that App State game, and they have played a tough schedule and only given up 22 per game.

Lost to Wake by 6... App State by 3... Clemson by 1...

This is a good football team. Their early season stats aren't padded at all with FCS teams or lower level D1 teams. They win close, and lose close. Maybe they play to the level of the competition, who knows.

Gonna be a tough game.
They have a true freshman at QB and he has made them a good team. Brought them back in the 4th quarter first two games. They have big linemen and decent backs. It will be test for us. They should be heavily favored.

UpperNorth

Jolly Good Fellow
Their DC, Jay Bateman, is a great defensive mind. I thought the Mack brown hire was a joke until I heard he was bringing in Bateman from Army. UNC is a better team than us right now and are on a good path for future success. Right now I’m just hoping we can improve each week and stay together but I’ll be there Saturday. Go Jackets!

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I don't expect us to win another game this year except maybe Va Tech, but they may fire Fuente before our game and who ever is interim rallies the team....
I tell you what if we somehow turn things around especially on offense, and by some miracle beat the dwags, I will eat so much crow and rightfully shut up. I just made myself laugh.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
One more thing, Bateman loves to blitz, wonder if he keeps at it, risking us breaking a big play vs sitting back and forcing our O to put drives together.