UNC 4pm Kickoff on ACCN

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Just a heads-up to everyone who will be coming in to Midtown on the 5th. I've been seeing traffic warnings on my drive in to work saying that Spring Street and West Peachtree Street would be closed to traffic on the 5th. I'm not sure about the details, but I'll try to dig some up when I get a chance.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Just a heads-up to everyone who will be coming in to Midtown on the 5th. I've been seeing traffic warnings on my drive in to work saying that Spring Street and West Peachtree Street would be closed to traffic on the 5th. I'm not sure about the details, but I'll try to dig some up when I get a chance.
Freaknik?!?!? Lol

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Nice. I did expect the ACCN would lead to more of these. Market was getting way to saturated.

I wonder how they choose the timeslots for these games. When more 'relevant' teams (like Clemson, UVA, NC St) are playing will they get these premiere spots and we'll be relegated to noon kickoffs most of the time?

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I wonder how they choose the timeslots for these games. When more 'relevant' teams (like Clemson, UVA, NC St) are playing will they get these premiere spots and we'll be relegated to noon kickoffs most of the time?

ACCN is for the ACC games espn and abc done't pick first. One of the reasons we often had a noon kickoff for some of our bigger games under johnson was ESPN actually wanted the game to follow gameday (this happened a decent amount in 2014 towards the end of the season.) We actually have a pretty good television viewership even though our in stadium attendance has issues (maybe because of it given how spread out our alumni end up) I expect if Collins wants more 3:30 kicks you'll probably see us in this slot on ACCN more than noon on epsn or espn 2. Clemson is going to be an ABC game unless there is an ACC team playing ND at home.