Uhhhh GA ST?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN: The Bottom 10 is back! (The Longhorns and Aggies are not)
4. Georgia State Not Southern (0-2)
i
Georgia State Not Southern christened its new stadium, Not Turner Field, with not-a-win against not Tennessee but Tennessee State, which is not even an FBS program.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Bump because of what is happening to Ga Southern right now. Trails FCS New Hampshire 22-5 in the 4th. Just threw an int in the endzone for a touchback. 2 years ago people were talking Ga Southern up as a contender for a G5 NY6 slot. Tyson Summers has managed to destroy this team in 1 offseason and they might hit a new low in year 2

They have 20 more scholarships but are worse than they were when they were an FCS team

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Bump because of what is happening to Ga Southern right now. Trails FCS New Hampshire 22-5 in the 4th. Just threw an int in the endzone for a touchback. 2 years ago people were talking Ga Southern up as a contender for a G5 NY6 slot. Tyson Summers has managed to destroy this team in 1 offseason and they might hit a new low in year 2

They have 20 more scholarships but are worse than they were when they were an FCS team
I have a friend who is close to the team and he said that the players don't like Summers. He told me that at the end of last year that they just kind of quit on him. I expect that he'll be gone after this year.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I have a friend who is close to the team and he said that the players don't like Summers. He told me that at the end of last year that they just kind of quit on him. I expect that he'll be gone after this year.
I heard the only reason he's not gone already is because the AD is too stubborn to admit that he made a bad hire.