Ugly Loss to UGA, How Many ACC wins this year

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'm thinking 5-13. We will have the defensive energy to scrap a few ugly wins out against poor/off opponents at home but I don't think we will win a single road game.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
That was terrible. Looked like some of the Hewitt teams on offense. Pastner complains that we aren’t shooting well, but it’s not as if we are getting good looks and missing. We are chucking up off balance threes most of the time which are low percentage shots.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
What's really sad is that the tit was packed and clearly wanted to cheer. Every hint of us getting back into it got a reaction from the crowd.

Still, we crapped the bed.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
What's really sad is that the tit was packed and clearly wanted to cheer. Every hint of us getting back into it got a reaction from the crowd.

The crowd was one of the only bright spots of the game. I was worried that it would be a sold out home crowd for the slobbering mutts, but I was relieved to see that Tech fans made a respectable showing. There was still too much red in the building, but Ive seen a lot worse against other teams over the past few seasons. I'm still not satisfied. In Atlanta, opposing team fans should have to beg, borrow, and steal to get a ticket to a Tech game. I guess we will have to win a lot more games to get to that level.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
The crowd was one of the only bright spots of the game. I was worried that it would be a sold out home crowd for the slobbering mutts, but I was relieved to see that Tech fans made a respectable showing. There was still too much red in the building, but Ive seen a lot worse against other teams over the past few seasons. I'm still not satisfied. In Atlanta, opposing team fans should have to beg, borrow, and steal to get a ticket to a Tech game. I guess we will have to win a lot more games to get to that level.

On tv the crowd noise was all for Tech, ... when they had a chance.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
That was terrible. Looked like some of the Hewitt teams on offense. Pastner complains that we aren’t shooting well, but it’s not as if we are getting good looks and missing. We are chucking up off balance threes most of the time which are low percentage shots.

I didn’t mind the perimeter shooting as much as the bricks laid in the paint, the number of shots they blocked, and our inability to block any one out.

Ugly

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Still, we crapped the bed.

There was a good bit of red and black. They never got very loud. It did not seem like a rivalry game at all.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't think we were prepared for their length. We had 10 shots blocked. Jose and Devoe each had 3 shots blocked and Banks had 2 blocked. I watched ugag's game against AZ State and thought their length might give us problems and it did.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Blame the team for a sloppy game. The crowd sucked though. And I admit I had similar feelings of apathy. But I’ve battled that since Cremins was fired.

Tech fans just don’t seem to know how to get loud for anything anymore. We played our most bitter rival today and the crowd had no pulse.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I don't think we were prepared for their length. We had 10 shots blocked. Jose and Devoe each had 3 shots blocked and Banks had 2 blocked. I watched ugag's game against AZ State and thought their length might give us problems and it did.

The guys don’t play strong in the paint. They give up ground, don’t go up strong, and don’t use a lot of post moves.

Seems like our coaching players on the blocks is lacking.

Lately we haven’t been able to shoot outside even marginally. Today we expanded the inability to score from the paint also. We just don’t have any legit scorers.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Blame the team for a sloppy game. The crowd sucked though. And I admit I had similar feelings of apathy. But I’ve battled that since Cremins was fired.

Tech fans just don’t seem to know how to get loud for anything anymore. We played our most bitter rival today and the crowd had no pulse.

When I said the crowd was one of the only bright spots and made a respectable showing, I meant I was worried that we wouldn't even show up and it would be a majority heathens, but we actually bought a few tickets and at least showed up. As far as crowd noise, I agree with you. My barely 5 year old son just about makes more noise than anyone else in our section. The loudest some Tech fans get is to bad mouth our own players for missing a free throw.