#UGAvsGT Postgame. 45-0, Tech loses

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Wonder what kind of chicken salad Stansbury is force feeding to the high rollers right now. Is he still seeing “progress and was he just buying time with Collins is his man”? Will the OC and DC coaches be gone? Does Geoff have the stones to fire them? Will Todd force his 🖐?
If he doesn’t clean house by Monday, I’ve lost all respect for him

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I am personally disgusted with all of the Tech fans who sold their tickets to UGA fans. The entire Tech section of season ticket holders looked red, as did the rest of the stadium. I don’t care how bad we may be. If you don’t want to go, fine. But don’t let UGA fans sit in your seats.
And for all of you from here from Atlanta who get on this site and criticize coaches and players but do not bother to show up and support the team at BDS, you are part of the problem.
Just my two cents.

Krowensby

Georgia Tech Fan
The last two weeks have proven we couldn’t be farther away. We are not “close”.

After starting the season 3-3 with a home loss to a MAC team, we lost 6 straight to end the season. Dark days
And let's not forget that MAC team didn't win a single game last season. Pathetic.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I am personally disgusted with all of the Tech fans who sold their tickets to UGA fans. The entire Tech section of season ticket holders looked red, as did the rest of the stadium. I don’t care how bad we may be. If you don’t want to go, fine. But don’t let UGA fans sit in your seats.
And for all of you from here from Atlanta who get on this site and criticize coaches and players but do not bother to show up and support the team at BDS, you are part of the problem.
Just my two cents.
I can’t afford to go to Atlanta. But even if I could, I wouldn’t sit through any of it. I don’t think that’s part of the problem.

Take a look at the coaches and that will put all the problems right in front of you.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
I think it's pretty telling that a couple of neutral commentators called BDS "Athens West" during the broadcast.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Just my two cents.
I don’t disagree that it is disheartening, but understand another thing unique about a STEM school, we tend to have practical, and less emotional, alums/ fans. They will pay for an excellent product, but they will make the practical choice when the product is very subpar.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Just my two cents.
I wouldn’t, but honest question. If you donated them back to GT, would they sell them?