#UGAvsGT Official Prediction Thread

What do you think the margin of victory is?

• Total voters

slugboy

Staff member
It’s Thursday, and time for the poll and official prediction thread.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

@CuseJacket (sorry if I’m stealing your thunder. Feel free to grab an extra turkey leg or something today)

Let us know your predictions (and have fun!)

Post your final score. Winner gets everyone’s admiration

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the score levels should have been set at:

GT overtime loss
UGA > 14
UGA > 21
UGA > 35
UGA > 42
UGA > 70 or more

Shows how much confidence I have in the current state of GT football.

IMO, UGA is 5x times better than ND this year.

slugboy

Staff member

GT overtime loss
UGA > 14
UGA > 21
UGA > 35
UGA > 42
UGA > 70 or more

I don’t care if they’re ranked #1–it’s COFH, and it took a lot of strength not to set up the poll as

UGA overtime loss
GT > 14
GT > 21
GT > 35
GT > 42
GT > 70 or more

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer

GT overtime loss
UGA > 14
UGA > 21
UGA > 35
UGA > 42
UGA > 70 or more

Sadly, I would have gone with greater than 70.

TheWhiteKenyan

Jolly Good Fellow
Being way too optimistic here…but if Sims plays with absolutely 0 turnovers, and our defense returns all the players out sick or injured against ND, I could see Stetson Bennett turning the ball over once and somehow Gibbs and Sims keep the score respectable and UGA wins by 13.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The dl and lb for uga are like the clemson national championship ol.
We are weak in the middle.

If we run conservative plays we will go backwards.

I hope we get in the red zone 2 times. !!!
Go jackets

Lil G

Jolly Good Fellow
Georgia by 70+ and we look like a rag tag fcs program that refuses to alter a system that is CLEARLY taking steps backwards.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
F it. Hate week is flowing through my veins like the basting liquid of my turkey and the fire of destruction we will bring to UGA is burning hotter than 100° whiskey.

We are going to bow up, and by the grace of all that is good in this world win the damn thing with a field goal. Oh yeah, I said it.

Gibbs gonna take one to the house on kick return. We are going to recover an onside kick and score. We are going to get a pick6 because I have patiently waited all year long and I don’t care that @kg01 and I agreed the pick2 counted, because it is hate week and I want more.

Turkey dinner at 5, bourbon till Saturday and let’s go kick some puppy dwag tail!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I can’t pick against Tech. Therefore, I find it best to abstain.

Go jackets!

Go ahead and pick them. I usually do. Noone remembers anyway and you are not backing it up with cash. i didn't pick them this time however because every time I pick them so far this year they have lost so I am trying some reverse voodoo stuff this time. I will let you know Saturday afternoon how it works. As fans, we should not just complain. We need to be doing our part and trying new things just like we ask of the staff and AD. ;)

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
F it. Hate week is flowing through my veins like the basting liquid of my turkey and the fire of destruction we will bring to UGA is burning hotter than 100° whiskey.

We are going to bow up, and by the grace of all that is good in this world win the damn thing with a field goal. Oh yeah, I said it.

Gibbs gonna take one to the house on kick return. We are going to recover an onside kick and score. We are going to get a pick6 because I have patiently waited all year long and I don’t care that @kg01 and I agreed the pick2 counted, because it is hate week and I want more.

Turkey dinner at 5, bourbon till Saturday and let’s go kick some puppy dwag tail!

This is an excellent post....but in your last sentence, didn'y you mean "bourbon since LAST Saturday?' ;)

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I participated in the NIU poll where I predicted a ~20 point GT win. Well, we know how that one turned out. So I stayed completely away from the prediction threads for the next 3 weeks which resulted in 2 wins and a close game against Clemson. Then, I accidentally clicked on the Pitt prediction thread and we promptly lost. Avoided the Duke thread for a win, and accidentally clicked on the UVA thread which resulted in a loss.

For the last 4 weeks I’ve managed to stay completely away from the prediction threads. No accidental clicks, no peaking, nothing, and we’ve went 0-4. So maybe I’m starting to realize that whether or not I view or participate in a thread on an online message board has no bearing on Georgia Tech’s performance on the field. I’m not totally convinced though. But it is hate week. And I ****ing hate Georgia, so I’m gonna participate anyway.

Im calling it:
Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta Yellow Jackets Ramblin Wreck - 29
Dwags - 27

F*** Georgia!!!!!!!

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
The only way we win this game is to go completely unconventional and try to catch them off guard. Onside kick every kick. Always go for it on 4th down. Run some 11-0 defenses where every player rushes the QB. Flying Wedge formation. Swinging Gate. Two QBs on the field at the same time. Have random offensive linemen eligible receivers and pass to them. Line up in victory formation then run a play from it. Line up in a field goal formation on 1st and 10 at our own 25, then run a fake. Every play is a trick play. Complete mayhem.