UGAG vs Notre Dame in South Bend

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Who do y'all think will win the UGAG-Notre Dame game this Saturday in South Bend? I think Notre Dame surprises people and beats Georgia 28-24. Losing this game will p*ss off a lot of Dwag fans because they're probably thinking they'll stampede the Irish.
I've got ND winning this game too.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
If Fromm ducks and chucks like he did against App St., They are in trouble. I watched a bit of ND last week. They have a bunch of good athletes on D.
I see this one being close, low scoring, and ND pulling a luck of the Irish on them at home.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Notre Dame seems a bit more stout than UGag. I think the gaggers are going to try to win this game on the ground. If ND can slow down Chubb and SM, I don't think Uga has a credible threat with Fromm. ND gets at least two picks and wins a reasonably close one, imho. Maybe a 27 - 23 type game.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Most UGa fans seem to be expecting a loss here, especially with a true frosh making his first start at QB.

I am expecting Fromm to be a LOT better than Eason and for UGa to be better as a team as a result, and thus I fear UGa wins this game.