Ugag vs. GT score prediction?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Oh, I get it. The purpose of this thread is to make the Bulldogs so over-confident they stay out all night partying on Friday and miss the bus to the stadium on Saturday.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Kirby doesn’t seem to be a total Ahole and they don’t need to beat us big to make the playoffs etc, I think he calls off the dogs early and protects his starters….uga 48- GT 3

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I actually think Kirby plays it smart. Treats it like an arm wrestling match with a 6 year old nephew. Makes us think we are in the game, but always in firm control. That way he keeps CGC as the head coach and knows he will never have to actually worry about Tech while CGC is here.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I actually think Kirby plays it smart. Treats it like an arm wrestling match with a 6 year old nephew. Makes us think we are in the game, but always in firm control. That way he keeps CGC as the head coach and knows he will never have to actually worry about Tech while CGC is here.
And after the game CGC will go on to say how proud he is of the guys for battling hard, tipping his hat to then. Loves them. How the gagers are elite but at are progressing....

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Kirby pulls the starters at halftime. UGA wins 63-7 and we score a garbage touchdown. The post-game presser will be about how we looked Elite in the last 2 minutes of the game.

Wreck07

Georgia Tech Fan
76-3

They need some new marketing material to show how u(sic)ga is really an ATL school. So they will go hard.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Why watch if it's going to be so bad? I won't. Watched a YouTube 30 minute condensed GT-UM game Sunday night and that was more than enough punishment. Watching the entire uGag game would be enough punishment for past, present and future sins.

I hope Collins gets things together and we keep improving. But no need for self flagellation till then.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Let's be honest, Kirby doesn't care who the coach is here. He doesn't think about GT until it's game week. His main concern will be getting out of that game with his key players healthy.

I'm sure if CPJ was here he wouldn't like it, but not because he thought we'd have a chance to beat him but for the same reason coaches always complained about how we blocked. Sadly the dwags are on another level and the only schools that they think about are Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, LSU, UF, and Oklahoma. Maybe a random school that is having a good year.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
Let's be realistic here....if ugag really, REALLY wants to, they can make our 222-0 beatdown of Cumberland look like child's play.... the ONLY reason they wouldn't would be so their guys get rested and at full strength for the SEC Championship game.
I know you’re being facetious, but the 222-0 is an amazing feat that will never be touched ever again. Tech never had a 1st down because we scored on every offensive set of downs. There were 15 turnovers, most returned for TDs. It’s an unbelievable story.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer

I'm sure if CPJ was here he wouldn't like it, but not because he thought we'd have a chance to beat him but for the same reason coaches always complained about how we blocked. Sadly the dwags are on another level and the only schools that they think about are Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, LSU, UF, and Oklahoma. Maybe a random school that is having a good year.
No offense against you personally, but it's stuff like this where, sadly, or own fan base contributed heavily into the misinformation about our own program.

If the blocking was such an issue and the other piece of damaging misinformation is also true (constantly used against us regarding defensive players not wanting to come here because all they would do is practice against the 3O) then it should have been a miracle if we ever fielded a healthy defense...

Fact is, when CPJ was here, we actually had a chance at winning against them, now...