uga the dog

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
That is one lazy dog I tell ya. 4th qtr, 2nd & 3, 7:40 remain... Marshall rushes up, goes outside the sidelines, right into that mutt house (and hugs the lady there). uga just looks up and.... and nothing.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It's not the dog's fault. Probably can't see. Definitely can't breathe right. I don't blame the mutt. Blame the family (and others) that are breeding them into extinction (literally). I hate dogs generally but it's still sad to me.

ETA: Far worse than anything that former Falcons QB did.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
That is one lazy dog I tell ya. 4th qtr, 2nd & 3, 7:40 remain... Marshall rushes up, goes outside the sidelines, right into that mutt house (and hugs the lady there). uga just looks up and.... and nothing.
Wasn't the dog I found interesting. it was the guy who stood there until the woman was almost run down and then after it wa over moved protectively toward her. What was he going to do, stiffarm our guy?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
At least it didn't jump the player like it did a few years ago against somebody (Auburn or us, I forget)

It was an Awbarn WR, one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It was like the dwag woke up and was annoyed at having been awakened! Only time I've ever seen an uga dwag move off the ice pack they use to help it breath!

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
It was an Awbarn WR, one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It was like the dwag woke up and was annoyed at having been awakened! Only time I've ever seen an uga dwag move off the ice pack they use to help it breath!
I remember watching that and it was hilarious!

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Not to worry, his fat head can't fit through most of the doors in downtown Athens. He has to choose a bar with a double door entrance. I think it's funny they are saying this about a freshman in college. I get it, the first thing I did when I got to my dorm at GT was call my cool uncle and get a 24 pack of beer for the room. Kids drink, but I wasn't a high profile athlete and I wasn't doing it out in the open. What bar is risking their liquor license serving fathead?

Animal02

Banned
Not to worry, his fat head can't fit through most of the doors in downtown Athens. He has to choose a bar with a double door entrance. I think it's funny they are saying this about a freshman in college. I get it, the first thing I did when I got to my dorm at GT was call my cool uncle and get a 24 pack of beer for the room. Kids drink, but I wasn't a high profile athlete and I wasn't doing it out in the open. What bar is risking their liquor license serving fathead?
Drinking age was 18 when I came to Tech. Moment I stepped off the plane I was legal. :love:

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
His head has the same problem my wheelchair did when I hung out downtown back in the day. Dang those small narrow doors!

Milwaukee

Banned
Back to the actual dog, I absolutely love English Bulldogs. I've had 2 and I'm currently looking for my 3rd. Best. Dogs. Ever. They do not live long at all, so you're dealing with heartbreak every 4-7yrs. Totally worth the price and the short lifespan.

And yes, he was a die hard Tech fan when he was still with us. He actually barked at Ugga on the TV one afternoon.
FB_IMG_1482799890875.jpg