UGA receives one vote in latest coaches poll...

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
from their own coach. I get the vote of confidence, but maybe their coach should focus on not getting fired rather than worrying about the national perception of his team. I'm fine with them staying rock bottom though. It irked me to no end Hewitt would lose every other year to them. The 2 things CBG should get praise for are his recruiting, and beating those f'ers in Athens. I think he understands that game while completely meaningless in the grand scheme of things is one he can't lose.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm not sure if that's shameful or shameless. That's actually embarrassing IMO. Now your coach has to try to make a legit case in the media that it wasn't a pity vote.

I'd be curious to see if his contract has some weird clause that pays him a bonus when they receive votes.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Hey lay off Fox... My money is that he is fired after this year and know it. UGA is going to be absolutely horrible. He is probably living up the last time for a while that he actually has a vote.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Alright they beat #21 Missouri, so they are at least a top 20 team and we beat them so we are too right?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Dawgs beat Ark to start 3-1 in conf play.

Says a lot about the SEC. Anyway, i say a lifetime extensions in order. Who's with me?

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Dawgs beat Ark to start 3-1 in conf play.

Says a lot about the SEC. Anyway, i say a lifetime extensions in order. Who's with me?

WHO+S+WITH+ME+_531c2ca1746b7136f7cc0ff3195a7e01.jpg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It would pain me to say it so I won't say it, but .... one team is playing much better than the other. That's as far as I'll go with it.

Probably won't last but, whatever, it is what it is.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
You know, one of the great mysteries is why Fox gave Daniel Miller his release from UGA. If Miller was the C at UGA today, they would be a real force in the SEC.