UGA preparation

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Didn't listen to it yet, but if he's stating that we blew many assignments on the D and the O, can't deny it. He already blamed himself and the coaches earlier regarding the Duke game.

jacob

Banned
Didn't listen to it yet, but if he's stating that we blew many assignments on the D and the O, can't deny it. He already blamed himself and the coaches earlier regarding the Duke game.
Nah just basically belittled the whole program

jacob

Banned
He said tech historically averages 6 wins (probably true). And asked why there is an expectation to win when their is little commitment to football and even Duke has 3 times the recruiting staff as us. You got triggered by the truth.
But it gets to a point where he kinda crosses the line

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
He said tech historically averages 6 wins (probably true). And asked why there is an expectation to win when their is little commitment to football and even Duke has 3 times the recruiting staff as us. You got triggered by the truth.
I can't blame him for this, he's a competitive guy and wants to win. When he's not given the resources to compete better I can't blame him for making it known. Hopefully the school takes notice and something's will change, especially with Todd here now.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
But it gets to a point where he kinda crosses the line
I disagree with him talking about the school lol. I'm hoping they will take notice so we can have somethings change in the football program, for that to happen it has to start above him.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
From what I've read on Pay sites Tstan is doing alot for us.
Can you divulge some of this? Everyone has really high hopes for Tstan turning around the Athletic department. So far I haven't heard much of what he's done. I know he got the adidas deal done, but a new apparel deal was coming no matter who the AD was.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Can you divulge some of this? Everyone has really high hopes for Tstan turning around the Athletic department. So far I haven't heard much of what he's done. I know he got the adidas deal done, but a new apparel deal was coming no matter who the AD was.
He's updated some area for the football program and is updating the locker room.