UGA-predictions

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Its Thursday, time for predictions. First off Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I've been thinking all year, shootout or blowout so something like 08 45-42 or 2011 where it was like 41-13 or something like that.

But, for some reason (and I dont really have a logical reason, other than a gut feeling) im goin to say 28-24 Jackets

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
For whatever reason I think our defense has really started to figure it out, but I also don't think we will be walking up and down the field against them either. We will shut down Chubb on the first drive and sack mason on 3rd down. We'll score and go up 7-0. At that point we play a close game and never give up the lead on our way to a 27-21 victory.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I think this game will be pretty close. It will come down to who makes a mistake first/who makes the most mistakes since neither of these teams really do. I like Tech's opportunistic defense in this game with the team trying to win this one for Snoddy. Tech wins 35-27

Old School

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't know what the score will be. But I hope it's a really close game that comes down to a last second field goal and we beat their ***!