UGA injury news

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
What were the circumstances of his flip? I heard speculation that he didn't let our coaches know before announcing his move to UGA. Is that true and the full story?

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
What were the circumstances of his flip? I heard speculation that he didn't let our coaches know before announcing his move to UGA. Is that true and the full story?
I'm don't know about that, but I do remember hearing something about UGA being his "dream school" so when the offered him, he couldn't resist the offer

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Loved the fumble he had...was a costly one.

He did GT dirty...I don't mind recruits flipping and usually have no ill will toward them but I won't root for Douglas.

Man, the mild-mannered Eric is no more. :LOL: I'm just messin' witcha. I won't root for any kid that flips there either.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
He is easy to hate playing for aquanis, who was a high school rival for me and then what he did to tech. He will be nothing more than a water boy in the years to come. He just doesn't have the type of lateral quickness that UGA likes. I know he was said to have run a 4.4 but I don't see it looks more like a high 4.5 to me. I honestly don't know if he would have gotten a significant amount of carries here, reminds me of a Lucas Cox

Pj4prez01

Jolly Good Fellow
He is easy to hate playing for aquanis, who was a high school rival for me and then what he did to tech. He will be nothing more than a water boy in the years to come. He just doesn't have the type of lateral quickness that UGA likes. I know he was said to have run a 4.4 but I don't see it looks more like a high 4.5 to me. I honestly don't know if he would have gotten a significant amount of carries here, reminds me of a Lucas Cox
I agree. Especially with Custis and Fournette comin in next year.

Tempest_12

Jolly Good Fellow
o_O
If Fournette comes, our future backfield could consist of Justin Thomas, Custis, Fournette, and Kinlaw??? Shoot I might have wet dreams over that one!!!!!!
:p

Pretty sure you're dreaming right now. Although with our luck if he did come he would be a major bust...

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Douglas would've been a very good player for us. Hate we lost him. Hope he ends up regretting it for the rest of his life.

No, I'm sure he's really appreciating the love he's getting on twitter from u[sic]ga fans. I hope our fanbase doesn't stoop that low.