UGA @ GT game thread

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Well regardless of what happens in the 2nd half. CPJ proved me wrong and came out swinging in the passing game. Really glad to see the aggression. Now stay focused no mistakes and Lets Beat these POS Rednecks..

Hunter513

Georgia Tech Fan
their hurry up offense is not good for our D at all. They will come out in the second half running it for sure.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
their hurry up offense is not good for our D at all. They will come out in the second half running it for sure.

No those big cushions by our CBs is not good for our defense. Make Mason earn every throw.

Also, would have like to see try to get in FG on that last drive

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Looked like we were still in the "stop girly" mode for the majority of that last drive. If they want to start throwing downfield, I'm sure Coach Roof's got some adjustments he can make. What I don't want to see is over-adjustments and letting girly run wild.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
This would be a totally different offense if we can continue connecting those wide open passes deep.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
ga's flying to the toss action, look for Tech to run the counter and, perhaps, the reverse in the 2nd half. CPJ has seen what gut grantham is wanting to do and he knows how to respond!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
They've been selling out to stop the run. The counters weren't working either. It will ne interesting to see what we do.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Things that hurt us: the hesitation that eventually leads our guy to run right into the defender... If BJ kept running outside, he would've made it.