UGA game tix

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Wow. Extra tickets for the game went on sale today to season ticket holders. Work prevented me from buying this morning and they are sold out now.

Need 3, 2 at minimum, for the game. If any of you have any for sale pm please. In the interest of full disclosure they will go to my bulldog fan brother and sisters in law, who provide for me in Athens in away years.

chrisbarnett06

Georgia Tech Fan
I opened a thread last week offering to buy 2 for anyone who wanted them. I got no takers.

I sure wish i would have seen that. I have been the only one in my family my whole life that loved tech lol. I have gone to a bunch of games but never a GT UGA game. Me and the wife plan on finding some this year though, there just so damn expensive!

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I've never understood the "how'd you get tickets" question. I've never in my life tried to attend a sporting event where I couldn't get a ticket to the game either 1) well before hand at a reasonable price, or 2) outside the game at a VERY reasonable price.

If you want to go to a Tech game all you have to do is go down 2 hours before the game and walk down North Ave. You can usually buy a ticket for $20...$40 if the game is sold out. I've had season tickets now for almost 20 years, but I purchased tickets for my wife before we were married for every game that way...and my brother still takes that route and has never missed a game due to lack of availability. Hell, even for the 2006 Notre Dame game you could get tickets for $50 a piece on the street and that was probably the most hyped game I've ever attended at BDS.

Can be tough to find 4 together...sometimes even 3...but you can always find 1 or 2.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
They are all over stub hub for around 100.00 Thats not expensive when you don't have to pay the GTAA fees to get them.

Agreed. But you'll be able to get one day of for $50 no problem unless both teams win out before then.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Game is now "sold out".

link

A limited number of tickets for the Bulldogs and Yellow Jackets’ Nov. 25 matchup went on sale on Monday morning through the Alexander-Tharpe Fund, but was sold out in less than six hours.