UGA game might have gotten easier

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Police investigate alleged marijuana use by 2 key UGA players

ATHENS — Police were called to the dorm room of two Georgia football players just hours after the Bulldogs’ 17-16 loss to Vanderbilt Saturday. The reason? A resident assistant smelled pot.

Neither Natrez Patrick nor Roquan Smith — both starting inside linebackers — were arrested in the incident, which occurred at 9:14 p.m. Saturday. A search of Patrick’s dorm room “produced no marijuana of testable quantity,” according to police.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/police-investigate-alleged-marijuana-use-by-2-uga-players

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll wait and see. Hasn't there already been some sort of incident where Smart severely disciplined a marginal player and let a starter off with a warning? I think the amount the player contributes has a lot to do with the penalty over there.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I'm thinking more than a fair share of their fans were probably taking a draw or two after the Vandy game.;)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Nothing of substance will happen here. Even if it does, they'll both be back before our game.

What we need to be monitoring are any potential reports of a rift in their team as they keep losing. Remember Kentucky beat Vandy so it's not like they have any cupcakes left.

Don't really matter at the end of the day. We can whup their a**es at full strength anyway. :cool:

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Lol...funny. They stink because all of Richts recruits have no talent (except Sony n Chubb) and are primadonnas. I'm sure this guy thinks 4 nattys in a row are coming once the team is stocked with "Smart" picks.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I for one have money that Richt's rules and policies were trashed the second Smart was hired. UGA under Smart will have one of the most lax programs regarding discipline or I'm a monkey's uncle.

I don't much care what happens over there. I think we win in Athens again this year.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Police investigate alleged marijuana use by 2 key UGA players

ATHENS — Police were called to the dorm room of two Georgia football players just hours after the Bulldogs’ 17-16 loss to Vanderbilt Saturday. The reason? A resident assistant smelled pot.

Neither Natrez Patrick nor Roquan Smith — both starting inside linebackers — were arrested in the incident, which occurred at 9:14 p.m. Saturday. A search of Patrick’s dorm room “produced no marijuana of testable quantity,” according to police.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/police-investigate-alleged-marijuana-use-by-2-uga-players
News bulletin: two college kids caught with pot.
Next thing you know they will discover, oh, I don't know, beer maybe? Then the world will spin off its axis on the discovery that this long dreaded plague of excess has breached our college campuses, and we are shamed that it first raised its ugly head in Georgia.