UGA football player gets arrested for the 2nd time/Felony

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Lol, he's gone.

Really good player...could have been a starter as a Sophomore.

Never fails for uga

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Article says he was " co-habituating together" , in McWhorter Hall . So I guess is OK to live with your girlfriend in the UGA dorms while on scholarship . We used to have a coach come by our rooms every night around 11 pm . Inmates running the prison .

knox

Georgia Tech Fan
I remember when we thought we were gonna land that kid and his teammate Deloach and then they picked the dang mutts.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
What a waste. This is sad to me.

The comments by Will Bryan's father from that recent radio call in seem even more appropriate now. To paraphrase, "More and more suburban and preppy type players are going to be surprised to discover the large degree of thug mentality that exists in that program."

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I would never use the word "Thug"on the radio . Lol . I did say Hardin is in for a culture shock , when he committed .

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Article says he was " co-habituating together" , in McWhorter Hall . So I guess is OK to live with your girlfriend in the UGA dorms while on scholarship . We used to have a coach come by our rooms every night around 11 pm . Inmates running the prison .

hell that's unchristian, shame on Rev. Richt for turning a blind eye to that lmao!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Just based on the article I wouldn't be surprised to see charges eventually dropped to misdemeanor battery. Either way...kid is bad news and should be kicked off the team.