1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

UGA football player gets arrested for the 2nd time/Felony

Discussion in 'College & Pro Sports' started by PowderSpringsJacket88, Jul 22, 2014.

1. PowderSpringsJacket88

PowderSpringsJacket88 Helluva Engineer Retired Staff

2. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

You can tell football is close. The race is on for the Fulmer Cup and it appears GA has the early lead!

3. jwsavhGT

jwsavhGT Moderator Staff Member

Two days in a row. At this rate maybe the mods should create a permanent thread called "Look what the idiots are doing now".:cool:

jeffgt14 likes this.
  4. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Lol, he's gone.

Really good player...could have been a starter as a Sophomore.

Never fails for uga

5. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

"I don't know. I sort of always liked playing them that second game because you could always count on them having two or three key players suspended," Spurrier

6. Nook Su Kow

Nook Su Kow Helluva Engineer

My all time favorite Spurrier quote. Haha

7. flea77

flea77 Helluva Engineer

Article says he was " co-habituating together" , in McWhorter Hall . So I guess is OK to live with your girlfriend in the UGA dorms while on scholarship . We used to have a coach come by our rooms every night around 11 pm . Inmates running the prison .

Whiskey_Clear, UgaBlows and jwsavhGT like this.
  8. knox

knox Jolly Good Fellow

I remember when we thought we were gonna land that kid and his teammate Deloach and then they picked the dang mutts.

9. Northeast Stinger

Northeast Stinger Helluva Engineer

What a waste. This is sad to me.

The comments by Will Bryan's father from that recent radio call in seem even more appropriate now. To paraphrase, "More and more suburban and preppy type players are going to be surprised to discover the large degree of thug mentality that exists in that program."

10. flea77

flea77 Helluva Engineer

I would never use the word "Thug"on the radio . Lol . I did say Hardin is in for a culture shock , when he committed .

11. UgaBlows

UgaBlows Helluva Engineer

hell that's unchristian, shame on Rev. Richt for turning a blind eye to that lmao!

jeffgt14 likes this.
  12. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Just based on the article I wouldn't be surprised to see charges eventually dropped to misdemeanor battery. Either way...kid is bad news and should be kicked off the team.

13. TechnicalPossum

TechnicalPossum Helluva Engineer

14. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer