Ty Griffin to Oregon

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I know everyone liked Ty, but JT and Vad ran the offense better in their first spring games. I would have liked to see Ty as an AB too....

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
For whatever reason I became curious about Ty's place in the Oregon QB pecking order. Didn't find anything meaningful, but I literally laughed out loud when I saw this article published in November...

"Ty Griffin is a 6-foot, 200-pound dual threat quarterback who was all but guaranteed the starting position at Georgia Tech."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Whatever makes you feel good Oregon...

For whatever reason I became curious about Ty's place in the Oregon QB pecking order. Didn't find anything meaningful, but I literally laughed out loud when I saw this article published in November...

"Ty Griffin is a 6-foot, 200-pound dual threat quarterback who was all but guaranteed the starting position at Georgia Tech."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Whatever makes you feel good Oregon...

That may should have read guaranteed the starting QB on the scout team. LOL

Declinometer

Banned

Using the "Vad Lee" threshold as the epitome he may have been correct

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
He could be a huge weapon if they go run run run first and throw deep approach like Auburn or shall I say GT..