Tweet from Cerge

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I hate cryptic tweets.... I'd rather someone just say what they have to say or just be quiet.

Last edited:

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I hate cryptic tweets.... I'd rather someone just say what they have to say or just be quiet.
Well... I remember feeling the same way after my Jr year. So... perhaps he means he's going to go to class more on the regular and maybe upgrade to an HP-11C. Unfortunately, I make those changes; but nothing really changed. #butatleastIgotout

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
He expected to play his last year next year? Have gotten accustomed to a lot of our redshirt juniors dipping out.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I read it as CTR has then doing the same **** over and over again hoping it works and he’s going insane from it and the change will be soon to the staff on that side of the ball.

Or he’s transferring. Lol

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My thing on the constant attrition we have every year is not o d time have I seen a kid leave Tech from lack of playing time or not being happy to be successful at his next stop. Mills, MM, Jeff Greene, Custice (bad example)
I really don’t think we lost too much when we lost those guys. The ones that hurt we the O line kids.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Think he is just saying he wants team to do better and that starts with each player and coach challenging themselves to be better.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I know "context" is a dirty word on message boards, but here is Kyle's Instagram post.

IMG_8752.jpg

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Yes. I hate Twitter with a deep and burning hatred seldom seen in the Western Hemisphere. I think Cerge's longer post makes it all clear and that he'll come back with a bullet next year. We need him back to his old tricks; a Cerge/Glanton combo at DT would be formidable and would immediately allow Branch to move out to SDE where he belongs.