Turnover video!!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Great video. Need the complementary video - GT stuffs O on fourth down.

Don't ask me how this can't be bottled and carried from season to season. But turnovers are mean reverting ...... a lot in one season doesn't get followed by a lot in another season, usually a drop off.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Very few of these are like the last two - muffs by the O. We caused the vast majority of these and were there to recover or intercept The D is doing what we hoped it would do
Yep, I’ve been very pleased with the ability of the guys to tackle while getting a hand on the ball. To often you see guys just going for the strip and not tackling. Some of the INT’s were nice as well, jumping a route, tip ball ect.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Didn't realize we had forced this many turnovers. I always say that the two most important factors on a good football team are turnover margin and offensive line play. Feels like we should be better than 6-4, this easily could have been a 9 or 10 win season.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Cant go to concession stand while this defense is on field.
So much more fun for fans and players.
Gone is the d l rush who's goal meet at the qb in 7 seconds.
Gone is the every play 7 yard cushion by the d b.

I loved coach saying - stop them onb3rd down - bring 7 if u need to.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Didn't realize we had forced this many turnovers. I always say that the two most important factors on a good football team are turnover margin and offensive line play. Feels like we should be better than 6-4, this easily could have been a 9 or 10 win season.
We should be 9-1 or 8-2 getting ready for a rematch with Clemson.

AlphaBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Yeah if GT would have started the season the way they're playing now everyone would be talking about the upcoming ACCCG:rolleyes::banghead:

All we needed to do was hang on to the ball. Qua's fumble at uSF when we are going in to score again to go up 2 scores gave them life.

3 fumbles (1lost) and a pick thrown at Pitt.

3 straight fumbles to Dook.

TO's are what killed us in each of those games.