Turning point of the game...

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
The clear turning point was the PJ Davis penalty.
I completely agree. The wind was totally sucked out of our sails.

Glad we finally had a good drive at the end of the second half. Was a HUGE series. We had a chop block that almost cost us too. I also think in the 1st half there was a phantom Pass Interference call in the first half that led to a GASO score. 28 unanswered points hurts. Glad we scored enough.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
How bout defense rallying with their last breath to get the turnover and set us up for our winning drive, on the edge of defeat? Turning point for this season?

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
How bout defense rallying with their last breath to get the turnover and set us up for our winning drive, on the edge of defeat? Turning point for this season?

It could be. I like to think that we might look back late in the season and say that is what really stepped up. I know Harrell was in on D on that play and he seemed to help. We have got to play clean on both sides of the ball.

Declinometer

Banned
When we threw the ball on first down, on the first possession of second half. When we do not get 4+ yards on first down, we are not a good team. My opinion only. I wish we would throw on second and short instead of first down.
You my friend are exactly right. CPJ has become an impatient play caller.

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow

I'm not sure I would call that rallying as much as a well timed gift. We couldn't stop them in the second half. Glad our guys were hustling to recover the ball.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
When we threw the ball on first down, on the first possession of second half. When we do not get 4+ yards on first down, we are not a good team. My opinion only. I wish we would throw on second and short instead of first down.

It seemed like our play calling went weird. Like we thought we had enough of a lead to start messing around and getting cute.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
It seemed like our play calling went weird. Like we thought we had enough of a lead to start messing around and getting cute.

I agree with this. We have a gassed defense, and two possessions in a row we throw 2 of 3 times and end up punting. Terrible play calling. Run the dang ball. Burn the clock. Let our defense sit on the pine for a while. They never stopped our running game. We went away from it.

/

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
My take on play calling in the third, fwiw: our QB had hit 7 passes in a row to go 7 of 8 before hitting a drought at the end of the 1st half. The passes were open, and JT should have been able to hit them. If he does, their comeback is crushed.

DenverJacket56

Georgia Tech Fan
Does anyone know why we were rotating OL so much? We drove the ball really well in the first half, but I noticed Marshall in for Burden; Devine in for Braun, and Joe in for Chamberlain during the 2nd half. Why mess with chemistry unless we have injuries?

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know why we were rotating OL so much? We drove the ball really well in the first half, but I noticed Marshall in for Burden; Devine in for Braun, and Joe in for Chamberlain during the 2nd half. Why mess with chemistry unless we have injuries?
Well, it at least started with having a 25 point lead. But that is just a guess. :p

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Boys we got buffs kicked last half and they looked like they could score a ton of tds. One of worst half's in yrs and if we cant stop run or pass.....it could be long yr.where were we second half is anubodys guess.Not a good day but ....we won.