1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Turkey and Syria

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by jayparr, Oct 8, 2019.

1. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

President Trump has made the best decision yet of his Presidency of pulling out of that mess!!! From past wars with Vietnam, Afganistan, Iraq(sp) #1 war, Syria, and Iraqe #2 the hidden nest above all US govt. departments and agencies have NO reason to go to war!!!! Except for those Psychos in the nest. If you do not believe this read a book THE TRIGGER by David Icke!! The deep book tells all on the DEEP STATE or should I say the deep damn state? For the wars were about the Govt. drug business, selling weapons ect , and then building new buildings in these far away countries of which we helped destroy. Oh and don't forget all the millions of people who lost their lives or were injured!

2. JacketRacket

JacketRacket Helluva Engineer

I can't tell if this post is sarcasm or if you really talk like that.

3. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

Trump promised to get us out of all foreign wars. He is attempting to deliver on that promise. People are whining about how we are betraying the Kurds, but the Kurds, even though obviously oppressed, are also very much Maoist and Communist in philosophy. More to the point though is why the hell do we constantly find a need to intervene in regional wars. Let all those sides fight it out among themselves. Those struggles will probably go on ad infinitum, so why should we be stuck in the middle of them. As far as the threat of an ISIS resurgence in the region, I think there is enough opposition to ISIS from all the other involved parties to handle it themselves, if they would cease all the fighting amongst themselves.

jayparr likes this.
  4. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Thanks for the reply! Read that book I mentioned and you will understand why we get in wars!!

5. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Since I don't have access to the book or time to read it anyway, could you please summarize a few of its major points?

6. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

The hidden nest is like a giant spider webb and those people control the govt. The webb is over the wh house the military, the intelligent agencies, the epa, and every other branch. This has been going on for a looong time! Some examples: Cheney and Rumsfield owned or part owners of weapons manufactorys and construction co's. So they got us in wars so their co's could make a LOT of $$$!! The 9-11 planes was a total lie as to what REALLY happened. My son graduated from Tech in 1992 and he knew A LOT about chemistry! He told me way back then that Jet fuel COULD NOT take down those buildings. I was not sure of that until I read this book. Now my son knew so I believe a lot Tech grads knew. It was done by the military,cia and nasa. With Bush Chaney and rumsfield in the know!! that 9-11 was done because some trillion of $$$'s was missing out of the budget! Some civi accountants were going into one of the buildings to ron an audit on the $$$. But also like I said there was $$$ to be made on rebuilding the destruction. Very IMPORTANT people knew of ahead of time that was going to happen. Some very important people were told not to enter the buildings, but those not s imp. paid the price!!! So that it could be a terror plot. By the way Old Ge Bush and Clinton were friends and ran drugs through our country! They even had their own private airport to get the work done. Also the Viet war and Afganistan wars was because of the govt running drugs. The Viet for heroin and The afcan for the poppy fields!! Anyway this is the story with a LOT OF NAMES TOSSED AROUND IN IT!!!!!!!

7. JacketRacket

JacketRacket Helluva Engineer

Let's not turn this into a 9/11 conspiracy thread.

8. Supersizethatorder-mutt

You were doing fine till you brought up that 9-11 hogwash. All credibility is lost when somebody invents crap like that.

Animal02 likes this.
  9. Supersizethatorder-mutt

I don't think we agree on much, but I definitely agree with that post.

Animal02, jayparr and JacketRacket like this.
  10. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

*If you read the book then you might not disagree. The writer just in that part of the book; which is the main thing in it' mentions SOOOOO many names!

11. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Sorry, after reading a first-hand account by one of the survivors who was on one of the upper floors of the second building hit and escaped before that one was also hit, I just don't buy it. She gave a detailed account of everything she saw and experienced.

12. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

*Did you know the lady; just asking, and there may be a reason for the ? Jet fuel will not take down those buildings also the arabs who were supposed to be on the plains wer not and if they were they would not be able to pilot those!

13. Supersizethatorder-mutt

First off, I need to point out that this lady is not a scientist or a politician. She only tells what she experienced, and what she was told as it was happening. It is an EXCELLENT read.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/981966/posts

As far as the Arabs on the planes not being able to pilot them, I am pretty sure that argument has already been settled. They apparently knew enough to do so, or they forced the pilots to do their will.

GT_EE78 likes this.
  14. forensicbuzz

forensicbuzz Helluva Engineer

If you understood how the twin towers were constructed, you'd understand how they came down. It's not a mystery, and it wasn't a conspiracy. It was the heat of combustion that caused the buildings to come down.

15. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

****Planes did hit the bldgs, however that just covered up the truth. Jet fuel could not make those bldgs go down so fast. The planes were on some sorta auto. The arabs were never proven by passenger documents. If the knives and box cutters had been carried on they would have found by security before getting on board. With respect to you I make this reply!

16. Lotta Juice

Lotta Juice Helluva Engineer

If you're basing this of "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" then please just stop. Steel doesn't have to MELT to lose structural integrity

17. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

*Bldgs like those are so structural sound they will not go down that fast.

18. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Security was not tightened on aircraft passengers until after 9/11, so who knows for sure that the knives and box cutters would have been found or even searched for.

19. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Some had started before, but the people who was supposed to have used them or threats were not on the passenger list of any plane

20. Supersizethatorder-mutt

They may or may not have been on the passenger lists of any of the planes, but somehow they apparently WERE on the planes.