Tulane

Llowe1973

Georgia Tech Fan
My father and I are interested in going to New Orleans for the Tulane game but have discovered that the tickets allotted for Georgia Tech fans are sold out. If any of the Swarm members have extra tickets or can no longer use your tickets, we would be very interested in speaking with you regarding the purchase of theses tickets.
Thanks for your help!

Llowe1973

Georgia Tech Fan
Tulane ticket office has not released their single game tickets yet so hoping we can snag a couple when they do. I think they are released on the 15th. We would rather sit with GT fans but will take what we can get!

Tdippp

Ramblin' Wreck
Google Tulane Georgia Tech football tickets 2014. Dig around a little. Might take some time, but you never know what you might find

motynes

Jolly Good Fellow
Just called tulane ticket office and had to leave my credit card info and they said they we in "unusually high demand" and couldn't guarantee that I would get them when they went on sale in and hour and a half.

mmbt0ne

Jolly Good Fellow
Sold out in 8 minutes apparently.

We had been talking to people in the office there to buy 12 for a couple weeks now, and we ended up getting them today, but even with that they're not all together.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Sold out in 8 minutes apparently.

We had been talking to people in the office there to buy 12 for a couple weeks now, and we ended up getting them today, but even with that they're not all together.
How? It is Tulane.:meh: How do they sell out in 8 minutes?:jawdrop: