Tulane TV Coverage

Milwaukee

Banned
For those of us who can't make the game, it's currently listed as ESPNNEWS coverage. I'm a bit worried as my Directv Guide doesn't show the game on the lineup. It only shows ESPNNEWS coverage in 30 min increments during that period. Are we positive this will be aired and not be forced to view on WatchESPN App?

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
For those of us who can't make the game, it's currently listed as ESPNNEWS coverage. I'm a bit worried as my Directv Guide doesn't show the game on the lineup. It only shows ESPNNEWS coverage in 30 min increments during that period. Are we positive this will be aired and not be forced to view on WatchESPN App?

I've got a standard definition TV from the thrift store, and a really nice laptop computer with great internet speed--so I actually prefer ESPN 3.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Hey, if you're lucky you can watch WatchESPN. The Wofford game was blacked out in my area and I couldn't watch it on cable because I didn't pony up for the max package.

Milwaukee

Banned
That sucks DCS. I ponied up the 15/mo (just for 3 mo) just so I could catch the Wofford gm in HD. It was worth it, especially having Wes on the call again.

Animal02

Banned

My cable guide does not show it either, but it is listed on ESPN's site as being broadcast on ESPN News.