Tulane Football Forum predictions

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
45-13. We cover -28.5 which is good for me. My only concern is will I make it into Spartan Stadium for the 8:00 kick off?!! East Lansing bars will get you every time.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
The best comment.... With the best reply .

Bench Clearing Brawl:
TU D opens a can of Whup A__ on the TU O.
icon_eek.gif

Special Teams join in but are ineffective.

Shouldn't it be something like Special Teams join in but come up short and wide left. All their attempts are returned.

Buzz4Him

Georgia Tech Fan
LOL. Be thing though, I remember the NCState boards being like this one year, then they came out and beat us.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Tulane wins if JT gets hurt early and we have a bunch of turnovers. Far fetched? Yes. But that is their only realistic chance. Tulane does not have the athletes that we have. Last year or this.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I don't think any of them picked Tulane to win
Kind of makes me sad. I looked earlier when this was first posted and I think their closest thing to a win was a predicted 17 point loss. I mean I guess you could say it's probably realistic but they pretty much have no confidence.

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
They just lost to Cutspliff and the Poo Devils. It is never as bad as you think it is when you lose, just like its never as good as you think it is when you win. Is there a 100% chance GT will beat Tulane? No. But it wouldn't be fun to watch without the uncertainty.