TStan hires new CFO

LibertyTurns

Banned
If ND were to join the ACC full-time, where would they be placed in concession stand hot dog power rankings? I’ve only been to GT and Clemson and currently my hot dog power rankings are: 1) Clemson 2) Georgia Tech.
I think @Ramblin Man nailed it. We need some innovative hot dog & other concessions for Saturday along with some new pricing:

a. The $5 To Hell With Georgia dwag
b. The $10 Piss on them Dawgs foot long dwag
c. $10 refillable after the 4th quarter is over Cesspool of the South Coke

In the off season get the IE’s to perfect GT’s dog cooking & distribution, get the IM’s to figure out how much to charge. We shouldn’t be #2 at hot dogs with all the brain power we got on campus.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
GT marketing - Lets boost attendance and increase the side walk fan attendance
GT marketing - Now let’s price the average fan out of existence

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
GT marketing - Lets boost attendance and increase the side walk fan attendance
GT marketing - Now let’s price the average fan out of existence
GT marketing hating their jobs right now.. how do you market season tickets and next year now..

4 pack hot dogs and tickets for 1.50 costco style

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
That’s true, and I do love going to the Benz for games. So I will update my ACC hot dog rankings to:
1) GT {occasionally}
2) Clemson
3) GT {most of the time}.
If ND can sneak their way into that top 3 then I’d be ok with allowing them in full-time
I'd say ND, GT, NCST, UNC, FSU, VT, UVa, WF are all about the same. Typical 3 bite hotdogs. Pittsburgh far and away, has the best food of any ACC school. Syracuse is probably next.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I’m 100% certain you’re a huge supporter.

I think it’s hilarious we’re enamored with hot dogs when we got a $3m disaster burning our house down. I happen to like hot dogs but does it really matter if it’s $2.50 or $3.00 other than you need to have quarters to make change for a $2.50 dog and only $1 bills for a $3 dog. Is it you can get 4 dogs for $10 or 2 dogs for $5?
Per the Knight Commission we have owed $200,000,000 for over a decade - have only paid yearly $12,000,000 to carry the loan and we give and go to games near the bottom of acc.

Does anyone know if the GT alum association has shared its list with the GT athletic association.

Football needs help from the hill and the state.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Per the Knight Commission we have owed $200,000,000 for over a decade - have only paid yearly $12,000,000 to carry the loan and we give and go to games near the bottom of acc.

Does anyone know if the GT alum association has shared its list with the GT athletic association.

It hasn't and will not. That will never happen. The GT Foundation and GT Alumni Association are outside the control of the Hill. Those over those two organizations will never share those rolls.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer

Didn’t we just raise somewhere around that amount? Pay that down and reinvest in facilities.