TStan hires new CFO

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I guess this means that GT hotdogs are going to stay $5 each?

Does everyone realize UGA charges $2.50 for a larger hotdog?

See the GT strategy for declining attendance? Charge the people who still come to games 2X our rival. What’s wrong with that right?
Maybe GT should triple the concession prices for the UGA game and then put a PR spin on it later on that UGA fans paid a large % (next Saturday) in ticket/concession sales that enabled us to buy our way out of this mess.

GTcanWINagain

Banned
Hotdog prices are the least of our worries.
You missed my sarcasm…we do vitally need hot dog, beer, seltzer, & all other revenues to climb as our ticket sales plummet. While I actually buy season tickets to FB, MBB, & WBB, I have no idea who else does on The Swarm.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Another GT millionaire with a wallet sealed up tighter than Fort Knox!

Everyone nowadays, GT or not, is going to earn more than a million $ in their lifetime. It's what you do with it that matters. You can earn your way to the "millionaire" status. Or you can save your way there. The latter method is harmful to the GTAA budget unfortunately.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I don't understand this comment. Are you talking about me? Both my wife and I are alum. Ma Tech gets plenty of my hard-earned money.
I’m 100% certain you’re a huge supporter.

I think it’s hilarious we’re enamored with hot dogs when we got a $3m disaster burning our house down. I happen to like hot dogs but does it really matter if it’s $2.50 or $3.00 other than you need to have quarters to make change for a $2.50 dog and only $1 bills for a $3 dog. Is it you can get 4 dogs for $10 or 2 dogs for $5?

ramblineck

Jolly Good Fellow
While you all are trolling these boards, I hope someone (alumni or GTAA) is trying to figure out how to fix our football mess. At least we've got the defending ACC champs in the Thrillerdome!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I’m 100% certain you’re a huge supporter.

I think it’s hilarious we’re enamored with hot dogs when we got a $3m disaster burning our house down. I happen to like hot dogs but does it really matter if it’s $2.50 or $3.00 other than you need to have quarters to make change for a $2.50 dog and only $1 bills for a $3 dog. Is it you can get 4 dogs for $10 or 2 dogs for $5?
I just like hotdogs. I paid $4.50/hotdog for 2 hotdogs at ND Stadium Saturday. Didn't bat an eye. Now, I thought $9/brat was a little much.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
They weren't as good as Costco hotdogs, for sure. Regular 3-bite hotdogs. They didn't even have condiments to put on the hotdogs; that was more disappointing.
If ND were to join the ACC full-time, where would they be placed in concession stand hot dog power rankings? I’ve only been to GT and Clemson and currently my hot dog power rankings are: 1) Clemson 2) Georgia Tech.

slugboy

Staff member
If ND were to join the ACC full-time, where would they be placed in concession stand hot dog power rankings? I’ve only been to GT and Clemson and currently my hot dog power rankings are: 1) Clemson 2) Georgia Tech.
We have the occasional game at the Benz, with upscale concessions