TStan hires new CFO

GTcanWINagain

Banned
In case you missed this from RamblingWreck.com

Stansbury has made a move

I guess this means that GT hotdogs are going to stay $5 each?

Does everyone realize UGA charges $2.50 for a larger hotdog?

See the GT strategy for declining attendance? Charge the people who still come to games 2X our rival. What’s wrong with that right?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
First, who gives a crap what the mutt is doing. #2 Sam’s sells hotdogs for $1. #3 what kind of GT millionaire eats a hotdog?

The Costco hotdog is $1.50 plus unlimited soda refills. In addition, it's contents is over 40% made up of things that you might know or have heard or are found outside of a chemical manufacturing facility.Plus you can take small ziplock bags into the Costco and come home with enough ketchup, mustard and relish for your family for 3-4 weeks. Have to risk a ziplock bag bursting or coming open in your pants pocket while you wait for the guy who is pretending to count the stuff in everyone's cart to pass you through to the parking lot. But what investment opportunity comes without risk?

I plan to take the $7.83 cents I saved on condiments this past fiscal year and give it to TStan/GTAA with no strings attached. All I ask is for a photo op with the Ramblin' Wreck alongside Calvin Johnson, Mark Price and Harrison Butker.

GTcanWINagain

Banned
First, who gives a crap what the mutt is doing. #2 Sam’s sells hotdogs for $1. #3 what kind of GT millionaire eats a hotdog? They don’t go well with almas cavier, white truffles, pule and foy dee grass & it’s hard to hold one with your pinky extended.
I guess you vote for $7.50 hotdogs which is great since the attendance will collapse next season so the die hard fans will have to shell out to keep the GTAA budget funded:) LibertyTurns, is $10 better?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
The Costco hotdog is $1.50 plus unlimited soda refills. In addition, it's contents is over 40% made up of things that you might know or have heard or are found outside of a chemical manufacturing facility.

6lWTq2z.jpg

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
There are constructive ways to manage a buyout, especially in a low interest rate environment. They have to run an analysis on how much could be lost if they keep him. Interesting he just hired him.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I guess you vote for $7.50 hotdogs which is great since the attendance will collapse next season so the die hard fans will have to shell out to keep the GTAA budget funded:) LibertyTurns, is $10 better?
Frankly, I‘ve not been real happy about GT’s amenities for a long time. I can’t drive my Ferrari because there’s no valet parking. I mean who wants to park their nice car next to a Lexus or an Infiniti then have to walk from the parking deck to the stadium? Real teams have curbside dropoff, I mean really GT we can’t make that happen in 2021? The Suites are kinda crappy, cramped & the contract food options are horrendous. Damn when are we gonna renovate them so we can watch football in comfort instead of like your at Uncle Charles basement in the burbs? How about Ruth Chris or something like that most people would want? Is it that hard to fly in some lobster or something? Mix it up and give us a reason to show up, fly in some decent chefs from LA, Boston, NY or Chicago or something.

We keep playing the hotdog game and we’re gonna end in the toilet with the mutts.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
I guess this means that GT hotdogs are going to stay $5 each?

Does everyone realize UGA charges $2.50 for a larger hotdog?

See the GT strategy for declining attendance? Charge the people who still come to games 2X our rival. What’s wrong with that right?
Hotdog prices are the least of our worries.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Sill riding my hate week high, the football situation is bad and likely to get worse before it gets better. Might I suggest you find some other wins to hug while you wait for it to turn our way on the gridiron?

That said this is interesting timing if for no other reason than internet speculation. Seems to me that we need to make some changes on the staff and @swampsting saying he is a good dude is enough for me to feel good about more smart people in the room to help make it happen.

HelluvaPE

Georgia Tech Fan
Sill riding my hate week high, the football situation is bad and likely to get worse before it gets better. Might I suggest you find some other wins to hug while you wait for it to turn our way on the gridiron?

That said this is interesting timing if for no other reason than internet speculation. Seems to me that we need to make some changes on the staff and @swampsting saying he is a good dude is enough for me to feel good about more smart people in the room to help make it happen.
Has nothing to do with football coaches, see Deepsnap’s post above.