1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Trump impeachment proceedings

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by yrp, Sep 24, 2019.

1. yrp

yrp Helluva Engineer

2. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

Why is it ok for Biden to pressure Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating the illegal activities of his son, threatening to withhold monetary support to Ukraine if he is not fired? And why do I keep reading that that claim is unsubstantiated, when Biden was recorded saying it?

bwelbo likes this.
  3. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

I really have not paid much attention but a major political party Presidential candidate is gifted $145M in an agreements to enable selling strategic assets to Russia thereby increasing the wealth & power of its President, an enemy of the US. We got a current President saying we need to stomp put corruption & he’s the corrupt one. I guess we’ll read the transcripts & then we’ll know for sure. Somebody’s lying.

4. Supersizethatorder-mutt

You HAVE to look at what Biden did with regards to his son Hunter, presumably with Obama's permission. Biden is the corrupt one, not Trump.

flak likes this.
  5. Supersizethatorder-mutt

In fact, the Senate needs to subpoena Hunter Biden, and perhaps even Joe Biden, to resolve what REALLY happened.

6. Tech93

Tech93 Helluva Engineer

Nothing will come of this. Another Democratic ploy to keep Trump from being elected. Get tired of all this stuff. Let’s tackle the real issues of the American people.

7. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Are you kidding? This may guarantee his re-election & jeopardizes all but the most radical leftist wingnuts.

8. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

impeachment INQUIRY?? is that in the constitution?

9. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

It isn’t ok and I saw the clip on Biden when he told an audience somewhere during a speech that he did exactly that. Maybe it isn’t against the law when liberals do it.

Either way Trump is either right or wrong. If he did not violate the law then he has finally tricked the libs into impeaching him. The proof will be in the pudding, he has been telling the media to keep playing it up so they can look foolish when the transcript comes out. I think I know what the transcript will show, Jake Tapper and other liberals, uh I meant media personalities are already floating g the idea thatTrump would order a fake transcript be made.

Of course if the whistle blower was already interviewed and the calls are monitored by intelligence people it would be kinda hard to fake the transcript.

This is the final attempt by the libs to win office next year, they know they can’t beat him so they have to impeach him.

He will be a folk hero by the time these idiots figure it out .

10. flak

flak Jolly Good Fellow

Imagine the media firestorm if Pence and his son pulled a stunt like these crooks.

11. Supersizethatorder-mutt

On one of the Fox shows tonight, one of they guests (pro-Trump) said there might be some eye-raising portions of the transcript, but certainly nothing serious or that would merit the crap the dims are putting us through ---- AGAIN

Tech93 likes this.
  12. yrp

yrp Helluva Engineer

If I said that, you'd call me a snowflake for having feelings :rolleyes:

MWBATL likes this.
  13. Gtbowhunter90

Gtbowhunter90 Helluva Engineer

If he can keep his big mouth shut. I dont know if I'm gonna vote for him again in 2020. He really gets on my nerves with his petulant outbursts

yrp and LongforDodd like this.
  14. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Which do you consider worse: "petulant outbursts" or complete government control over every aspect of your life?

ScGold likes this.
  15. JacketRacket

JacketRacket Ramblin' Wreck

Holy hyperbole batman

jpilgrim6 and Lotta Juice like this.
  16. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

>I've thought that too a few times, but who else has been successful at pushing back against a weaponized media? (They still won't accept the results of 2016 election) I think he's more strategic than he's given credit for.. (the Biden payola scandal in the news is a good thing).
    >We're just going to be stuck with the Demwits grandstanding on our taxpayer dime cuz they think it's going to help them in 2020. A second motive is that they're going to need some media cover when the FISA scandal finally breaks open

17. kg01

kg01 Get-Bak! Coach Featured Member

Why do Democrats not see this is what their actions are doing?

18. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Big nothing burger again against Trump. But a potential big problem for Biden. He should have recused himself from pressuring Ukraine with his and his son’s conflict of interest.

Does Trump have business ties to the Ukraine???

A lot of dems seem to have very limited understanding of Constitutional law, separation of powers, and executive power.

Guess what. When this nothing burger fizzles like the last one....the dems will still be talking impeachment. It’s pretty comical and yet sad.

19. jwsavhGT

jwsavhGT Moderator Staff Member

Is there a cure for TDS? (Asking for a friend)

20. gtg391z

gtg391z Helluva Engineer

Yes, reading books.