Treon Harris to Transfer

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
With Treon Harris granted his release from Florida do you guys think he would be a good fit in CPJ's offense? I highly doubt he'd even consider Tech but I'm just curious to know what you guys think.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I doubt Georgia Tech would consider him. He has been kicked off the team down there 3 times already. You know any where else, 3 strikes and your out, from what I hear, Florida still wants him play for them.

Go Jackets!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
With Treon Harris granted his release from Florida do you guys think he would be a good fit in CPJ's offense? I highly doubt he'd even consider Tech but I'm just curious to know what you guys think.

I think I highly doubt Tech would consider him ... well, maybe one of the fake 'Tech's.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
no-thank-you.jpg

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
GT has 3 mandatory criteria for prospects: character, academic, athletic. How many does this kid meet?

We would never recruit anyone that could be involved in things like this kid, much less armed robbery & drugs annnnd, well, let us see; well certainly nobody that could ever be accused of murder or anything sooo, damn it to hell.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
We would never recruit anyone that could be involved in things like this kid, much less armed robbery & drugs annnnd, well, let us see; well certainly nobody that could ever be accused of murder or anything sooo, damn it to hell.

You understand the difference though, right? The cases you reference aren't kids GT was recruiting. One was already on campus playing at the time. And the other had been gone from Tech for a while. That's assuming you're referencing the two obvious cases. I suspect our recruitment of Critt would have stopped had he been in his situation at that point.