Tre Swilling is a MAN

JacketTrain

Jolly Good Fellow
Last year, I thought Tre was just the best of a mediocre group of CB's. All of the hype around him this year was unwarranted in my mind. With the CB transfers and recruits coming in. I thought he'd be the odd man out. But I was totally and absolutely wrong. CGC is the CB whisperer and it looks like he's been in Tre's ear since he arrived. Tre could've had two picks last night but the one he got drew praise and some candor from Trevor Lawrence. He said that Tre baited (tricked) him into that throw. My apologies Tre.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Something about this post made me think of that big seven stiff Greg Dreiling who used to play hoops for Kansas back in the 80s.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Been telling everyone this for years. If his tackling improves he will get drafted this year, if he waits another season he will go in the first 2 rounds.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Tre balled out yesterday and was one of the bright spots. I can’t wait to see him play all year. He will benefit from out defensive change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
He really improved late last year. By the end of the year he was playing at a high level and has just got better. He could play for anybody.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
It took an absolute perfect pass by the back up qb to score on him. Not very many, if any, could've defended that pass