Tray Matthews to transfer from UGA

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I wonder if this stems from those double dispositing checks fraud he was accused of or if things aren't meshing with the new DC?

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
This means that both of the safeties involved in the infamous "tip drill" play that won the game for Auburn are no longer at UGA.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Still hilarious:

111713_uga_football_30.jpg

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college-football/classroom-disruption-caused-dismissal/ngD3L/

"In an exclusive interview Wednesday evening with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Matthews admitted to having a loud and distracting conversation with a fellow UGA athlete on the final day of Maymester classes Tuesday, but vehemently denied having disrespected Dr. Ronald Bogue, the professor of his Children’s Literature course. Matthews says he was asked to leave the class of around 30 students but did not."

Does anybody know what would be taught in a "Children's Literature" course? :LOL:

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
That could be difficult course. I took a class in high school called "Fables & Folklore," and it was the toughest English course I've ever taken. There is a tremendous amount of excellent literature focused towards young people. Try reading Alice in Wonderland, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Wind in the Willows, etc. Read as literature and analyzed as Literature, the complexity of the subject matter can be challenging.

Now that being said, it is a football player class at UGA, so maybe not.

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
A Children's Literature Course.......

AJC Article.....

In an exclusive interview Wednesday evening with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Matthews admitted to having a loud and distracting conversation with a fellow UGA athlete on the final day of Maymester classes Tuesday, but vehemently denied having disrespected Dr. Ronald Bogue, the professor of his Children’s Literature course. Matthews says he was asked to leave the class of around 30 students but did not. :ROFLMAO:

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
That could be difficult course. I took a class in high school called "Fables & Folklore," and it was the toughest English course I've ever taken. There is a tremendous amount of excellent literature focused towards young people. Try reading Alice in Wonderland, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Wind in the Willows, etc. Read as literature and analyzed as Literature, the complexity of the subject matter can be challenging.

Now that being said, it is a football player class at UGA, so maybe not.
I was kind of thinking it meant a "fairy tale class" - something imaginary that only existed on paper.

A Children's Literature Course.......

AJC Article.....

In an exclusive interview Wednesday evening with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Matthews admitted to having a loud and distracting conversation with a fellow UGA athlete on the final day of Maymester classes Tuesday, but vehemently denied having disrespected Dr. Ronald Bogue, the professor of his Children’s Literature course. Matthews says he was asked to leave the class of around 30 students but did not. :ROFLMAO:
One fish
Two fish
Red fish
Blue fish.