travin henry

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I wouldn't say it is impossible after CPJ let Chris Jackson back on the team after multiple chances unless Travin was a cancer

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Tough to see where he can contribute to the team. Remember, he was coming off an injury that set his development back a year, was suspended to start 2013, moved to DE, kicked off the team, and sat out all of 2014. So basically he practiced for 1 year in the last 3 years...and hasn't trained daily like SAs on this level need to in over a year. He'll be a redshirt Junior next season.

If he gets the opportunity to walk-on, great...but he needs to focus on that GT degree first.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I want what Is best for the team to flourish. If that means eradicating the cancer, then so be it.
I have enough confidence in Cpj and staff to make those calls.
I dont see oir team to be destitute and "need" or "want" a player who will wreak havoc on the team.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
If coach/teammates decide to allow him back as a walk on, that's awesome. He may never see the field or depth chart, but if he's allowed back he could at least provide a talented body on the scout team. As outsiders, we all need to just sit back and let it play out. I'm guessing he is still close with the team so it could be that the positive attitude in this group brings him back into the fold.