Travin Henry

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Can anyone here tell me what happened to Travin Henry? He was one of my favorite commits of his class that seemed like a big time sleeper. I know he got injured and redshirted his first year but I thought I'd hear a lot more from him this past season. Anybody know the deal?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Can anyone here tell me what happened to Travin Henry? He was one of my favorite commits of his class that seemed like a big time sleeper. I know he got injured and redshirted his first year but I thought I'd hear a lot more from him this past season. Anybody know the deal?

I've wondered this myself. His highlight tape is probably the best highlight tape of any CPJ WR recruit that I've had a chance to see. (I never saw Stephen Hill's tape)

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
He's still young....just hit a wall this year and has been in trouble a couple of times.

Could see him on defense soon.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
He blew his knee out in his freshman fall camp. Went through surgery and rehab. Was ready for this season but I think he is one that could have used some more time to let the injury heal. Hopefully he will have more strength in the knee this coming season and can work out more and get stronger over all. He seems to be a bit immature as well.

Go Jackets!

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
In trouble for what? Grades? Late for meetings, practices? Sneaking strippers into hotel rooms? (Ok, that last one happened at Georgia Southern in 1996, the year before PJ gotback there. I know that violates his rule of "do right" but ....)

Henry is another kid I hope the light comes one for, along with Snoddy. Some kids it does take a while. Zzream Walden bounced from A back to D back to A back at Southern before eventually becoming a dynamite slotback.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I thought I heard DE and WR. Odd combination I know, but I thought playing in the trenches would help with blocking a lot.
Boomer is correct fellas. He actually has talked to CAM about making the switch his first year. I dont think it was a very serious conversation. However, if these R- freshman do well then don't be surprised if he moves to DE.

He actually had a great camp but hit a wall along with another small injury that kept him out for around 2 weeks I think. I think he will pan out somewhere.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Well he hasn't made the move yet and that would be impossible to predict until we see him at that spot...would all depend on how natural he is at that position and how quick he would pick up on things.

He would prefer to play D.