Transfers Out

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
This is way to deep to get into.

If the QBs can’t accurately pass they will be gone, if the OL can’t adapt to effective pass protection they will be gone. If WRs can’t run effective routes they will be gone etc....

I don’t know if any of us really know the answers to these questions given none of them have ever been asked to do so

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Other than OL is there anyone one we want to keep
Some ol may go due to graduation , family issues, and so little previous playing time.

I like Quinney, clark, and hansen but they really need t ok get stronger.

Since defense is going to 4 3 we need no attrition at dl which will also be very young . I think hansen and cooper could be a good DT.

Short armed ol men are at a real disadvantage. Not that big a deal in drive blocking but in legal holding brar hug zone blocking it's a big deal...

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Some ol may go due to graduation , family issues, and so little previous playing time.

I like Quinney, clark, and hansen but they really need t ok get stronger.

Since defense is going to 4 3 we need no attrition at dl which will also be very young . I think hansen and cooper could be a good DT.

Short armed ol men are at a real disadvantage. Not that big a deal in drive blocking but in legal holding brar hug zone blocking it's a big deal...
Quinney was a decently rated prospect. He's just a stringbean out there. He needs an S & C makeover, but he has potential.

Animal02

Banned
There will be some who think their prospects are better elsewhere who will go and we should wish them well. Some others will stay and become stars in the new system. It will work itself out.
No don't some will likely transfer, it happens every year at every school. It is quite another matter to HOPE kids leave so that their scholly can be allocated somewhere else........that is simply disgusting.