Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

alagold

Helluva Engineer
R. J. Adams, OG:

"Adams, an offensive lineman out of Woodbridge (VA), is a former 3-star recruit from the class of 2020 who was originally committed to Penn State before flipping to Kentucky. He ultimately signed with the Cats over a final eight of Penn State, Miami, LSU, Alabama, NC State, Tennessee, and Florida State."
Oddly to me ky has been recruiting Ga for a while. In '19 they actually got as many from Ga as Ky--5.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Graduate Transfer….

Looks like 8 career tackles in his time at Northern Colorado.
Some of these transfers can probably help us out and some not so much, but I guess we'll take most anybody. Beggars can't be choosers...

Last edited:

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete

Looks like 8 career tackles in his time at Northern Colorado
Yep. Don’t want him. Clearly he’s a scrub. We shouldn’t take anyone who didn’t start for either Bama, Georgia, or Ohio St over the past couple of seasons.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Yep. Don’t want him. Clearly he’s a scrub. We shouldn’t take anyone who didn’t start for either Bama, Georgia, or Ohio St over the past couple of seasons.
8 career tackles at N. Colorado? - probably is, yeah.

I said some are going to help us, but some not. You must have missed the first part.

JacketFan137

Banned
some people would say northern colorado would beat us, but now they don’t want the players when they come here. it’s almost like they switch their tones to fit their agendas they push

mndojckt

Jolly Good Fellow

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
He had 42 tackles, 7 tfls, and 3 sacks last season at Northern Colorado
I stand corrected - I was looking at an old website, but should have noted that he was listed as a sophomore.
With those numbers, he could very probably help us and I would welcome his signing.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
some people would say northern colorado would beat us, but now they don’t want the players when they come here. it’s almost like they switch their tones to fit their agendas they push
Neither one of those is true. There are certainly some good players there. I was just looking at some old numbers after his redshirt freshman season and thought they were up to date. I like our new QB transfer (Zach Gibson) from Akron just fine, for example.
And your claim about my agenda is wrong, too. I have been happy to see us get some players from some of the smaller schools and have said so on several occasions which you ignored. Somebody has an agenda, but it isn't me.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
i know i’m not on it :)

i believe

proud mom GIF by ABC Network