Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If ya can't beat 'em... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Couldn't resist the joke, but seriously, this is a great school to get an education at.

(Don't you do it, kg. Don't you laugh. Keep it in.... hold it in....)

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

(whew)

Ok, now that that's over, let's get down to bidness. I think you know you deserve this ...

sam jackson GIF

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
(Don't you do it, kg. Don't you laugh. Keep it in.... hold it in....)

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

(whew)

Ok, now that that's over, let's get down to bidness. I think you know you deserve this ...

sam jackson GIF
Is there really a list? I feel like it needs to be posted on here at some point

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
Hmmmm.... at best, you're just tryna find out if you're on the list. At worst, you're questioning my credibility.

Either way ... welcome to the list, Sillygoat.

Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBC
I assumed I was already on it based on some of my past posts lol. I think I can speak for just about everyone on the list when I say that we are all hoping to eat some major crow come this fall. No one is rooting against Tech. A list thread would be a good place for us to mea culpa if that time comes.

I definitely don't doubt the existence of the list! It may be every poster on this board including yourself by December. In all seriousness, the list posts with gifs you have started have added some levity to the situation on the forum which is definitely needed! Thank you for your work

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I assumed I was already on it based on some of my past posts lol. I think I can speak for just about everyone on the list when I say that we are all hoping to eat some major crow come this fall. No one is rooting against Tech. A list thread would be a good place for us to mea culpa if that time comes.

I definitely don't doubt the existence of the list! It may be every poster on this board including yourself by December. In all seriousness, the list posts with gifs you have started have added some levity to the situation on the forum which is definitely needed! Thank you for your work
*sigh*

Lemme take a swig of Ol' E on these fools ...

Many has't hath tried to seduce mine ears with such plaudits, acclaims, and salutations. But I bid these daws to stand ho. I doth not respondeth to flatt'ry. Truthfully ....

the following GIF by Fox TV

To the lot of you I sayeth, taketh thine online thrashing liketh a sir at which hour Fall cometh. The mic hast been did dropeth. And those on the listeth shall beest purg'd.

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
*sigh*

Lemme take a swig of Ol' E on these fools ...

Many has't hath tried to seduce mine ears with such plaudits, acclaims, and salutations. But I bid these daws to stand ho. I doth not respondeth to flatt'ry. Truthfully ....

the following GIF by Fox TV

To the lot of you I sayeth, taketh thine online thrashing liketh a sir at which hour Fall cometh. The mic hast been did dropeth. And those on the listeth shall beest purg'd.
I haven't read the KJV in quite some time. All these "-eth"'s have me all confused. However, if I ever heareth that the team is eliteth againeth, my head will explodeth. Collins is oneth his last leg. The black watch hath been putteth asunder by redundant speach and the Holy Irish University (Notre Dame).

1651859211509.png

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
This was posted in the Recruiting forum - thought it also belonged here. Former 4* CB from Auburn.

ETA - Mods - I noticed some posts from this thread about incoming players have been moved to the recruiting forum. Should each incoming individual player announced just be discussed in their individual recruiting thread? (If so, we might want to change this thread title to "Who's Going (2022 Roster)". Happy to delete this if we want to change the focus of this thread. Thanks!

Here or in the individual threads is fine. In years past, we had a single Transfers thread that got nowhere near the interest, and it was contained to the recruiting forum. During those years, I'd split off the confirmed arrivals into their own threads. I tried to do the same for this year's class yesterday, which to your point somewhat contradicts the thread title here. At this point I think I/we will try to keep it going, provided it's not too much of a headache, and be more proactive about it next year with thread titles and such.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Here or in the individual threads is fine. In years past, we had a single Transfers thread that got nowhere near the interest, and it was contained to the recruiting forum. During those years, I'd split off the confirmed arrivals into their own threads. I tried to do the same for this year's class yesterday, which to your point somewhat contradicts the thread title here. At this point I think I/we will try to keep it going, provided it's not too much of a headache, and be more proactive about it next year with thread titles and such.

With the way things are going it might make sense for there to be a transfer sub forum under the recruiting one. I'm only half kidding.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
With the way things are going it might make sense for there to be a transfer sub forum under the recruiting one. I'm only half kidding.
Thanks for the suggestion. That, or some type of prefix that is potentially different than 'committed' in the recruiting forum. I know some like to be able to see all the new faces arriving to GT in one place.

We'll have to figure something out with the volume of transfer activity that will be the new norm.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Cuse,
On a completely different topic-sorry-- I ran across Syracuse Spring game on a ESPN channel I believe. Amazing, that the SEC would allow such.Is the Orange getting better?

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
At the time of his hire, over 81% of the users here liked the hire (including myself), and less than 4% did not like the hire. Im not sure the claim that many people were negative about him from the get go is actually true.
Thats funny as I was one of the 20 initially voting no. I forgot about that thread